Kershaw Taskmaster Shears (1120); Multifunctional Scissors with 3.5” Stainless Steel Blades; Features Nutcracker, Jar Opener, Bottle Cap Lifter, Bone Notch, Two Screwdriver Tips; 5.1 OZ.
Prepare to be amazed at the innumerable amount of uses for the multi-purpose Taskmaster Shears. Users can employ the shears as the ideal coverall tool in the kitchen, office, yard or garage. Whether preparing food, opening packages, trimming flowers or cutting cord, Kershaw’s Taskmaster Shears really are the highly functional multi-purpose tools of choice. The
Prepare to be amazed at the innumerable amount of uses for the multi-purpose Taskmaster Shears. Users can employ the shears as the ideal coverall tool in the kitchen, office, yard or garage. Whether preparing food, opening packages, trimming flowers or cutting cord, Kershaw’s Taskmaster Shears really are the highly functional multi-purpose tools of choice. The Taskmaster’s handles feature a built-in nutcracker, jar opener, lid lifter, and even two screwdriver tips for tightening a loose screw in the kitchen cabinet without having to find a screwdriver. The Taskmaster Shears utilize one serrated blade to easily cut through tough, fibrous materials with ease and feature a bone notch that comes in handy when trimming flower stems. A non-slip plastic over-mold on the handles makes them comfortable to use in any weather conditions. The blades separate for simple cleaning and sharpening, locking together easily and securely for use.Made from high-carbon, cutlery-grade stainless steel, these well-made shears are great for a variety of uses–from cutting pizza to cleaning just-caught fish. They combine a straight edge with a serrated edge for maximum versatility. Plus, this handy kitchen tool’s bonus features are numerous. A lid lifter pries under rolled metal lids to raise them quickly and easily, while its unique handle design helps grip the lids of tough-to-open jars. Other highlights include a bottle opener, nutcracker, and bone notch for grabbing game or poultry bones. Blades un-hinge for easy clean-up, and are safe to clean in the dishwasher. Ideal for trimming meat, snipping herbs, or cutting flowers, these shears are as useful for the hunter, fisherman, or outdoors lover as they are for the home cook. –Mary Park
- 3.5-inch high-performance stainless-steel blades offer good edge retention, corrosion resistance and are easily separated for cleaning and sharpening
- Partially serrated shears equipped with a nutcracker, jar opener, lid lifter, bone notch along one blade, plastic over-mold handles and two screwdriver tips
- Keep available in the kitchen, garage, workshop, boat, camp, tool box, or even in a garden cart
- Excellent companion for anyone in need of highly reliable shears for multipurpose use, such as home cooks, hunters, hobbyists, campers, anglers and landscapers
- Designed and engineered by Kershaw, and covered under a Limited Lifetime Warranty