Coolest Knife You’ve Ever Seen
- Ultra Slim – Folds to the size of a credit card, 2 mm THIN! (The same size as your standard credit card and 1/10th the thickness of your standard utility knife!)
- Quick and Simple Conversion – In just seconds, this tool transforms from an unassuming card in your wallet into a fully functional knife.
- Surgical Steel Blade – Stainless steel construction for durable, rust-free sharpness.
- Protective Hand Guard – Helps you get a grip and prevents the blade from slipping.
- Built-In Safety Sheath – This prevents any accidents caused by an open blade in your pocket or pack, and even prevents the blade from becoming blunted during everyday carry.
- Snap-Open, Waterproof Locking Mechanism – Easier to open than ordinary pen knives, and no metal hinges that rust.
- BONUS Get my new Ultimate Survival Skills book FREE.
It’s The Coolest Knife You’ve Ever Seen
This clever tool is an invaluable, possibly life-saving utensil that is equally at home in your wallet, purse, bug-out bag, toolbox, or even the kitchen drawer.
Grab one today to make sure that no matter where you are, you’re never more than an arm’s length away from your knife.
PLEASE NOTE: These blades are steel and they will set off any metal detectors. This product is not easily smuggled onto airlines. The Credit Card Knife is notorious for being super sharp so please take care when handling this product. We will not be responsible for any injuries or damages.
There are lots of utensils brands from around the globe to select from when looking for new blades. To make your mind up just a little simpler, consider the following advice.
1) If precision cutting is essential for you, take a look at Japanese knives. Japanese knives are extremely well-liked by professional chefs. Japanese knives tend to be lighter than western and European knives yet they have very sharp blades which are precision forged for nearly perfect straightness. They hold their edges perfectly and slice evenly. Some popular brands of Japanese utensils are Shun knives, Global knives, and Santori knives.
2) If you’re searching for prime quality, make certain to buy a completely forged knife. Also, make sure that your next knife has a full tang. A complete tang implies that the blade runs completely to the rear of the handle, instead of connecting into it. This will make for any much more powerful, stronger knife that’s tough to break. Types of these knives could be Henckels knives, Wusthof, and Victorinox.
3) To find the best overall deals, buy a kitchen knife set. Buying knives in sets rather of individually can help you save as much as 75%. Most manufacturers make takes hold every cost range as well as for specific usage. Customized sets are possible through some manufacturers too. When looking for a collection, just make certain the knives incorporated are the ones that you’ll really use. Sometimes, a blade is sufficient to complete the job.
4) Make certain to obtain an limitless warranty. Many budget knives will advertise a guarantee but it’ll be limited and very difficult to get substitute knives for your that break or go south. All the high quality kitchen knife brands includes lifetime warranties.
Make Certain You’re Informed Before You Purchase!
The easiest method to determine if the set you’re thinking about may be worth buying would be to hear what individuals are saying about this. What exactly are individuals who already own the knives saying about the subject? You will discover only at that website I discovered a couple of several weeks ago.
The differences in quality and performance of numerous kitchen knife sets differ about around the cost of these types of sets do. It is difficult to decide which knife set to buy because you want to ensure that you aren’t spending too much, but also not spending not enough and getting a set that will not last a month. The best knife sets available have the ability to certain features that you ought to ensure your next pair of knives has. Selecting a brand next is perfectly up to personal preference and budget.
1) All the best knife sets currently available include lifetime warranties. If the set you are looking at buying doesn’t include a life time warranty, skip it. This shows lack of confidence in the item by the manufacturer and in all likelihood for a good reason. There are surely flaws in the production process of the knives or perhaps in materials used to make the knife.
2) Full tang. Which means the blade extends all through the handle to the back. This ensures durability and strength. The blade isn’t just attached to the end of the handle where it could easily be snapped off.
3) High caliber stainless-steel. Knives that are made of high caliber stainless steel are sharper than knives which are not, hold their sharpness longer and will also be much more resistant against rust. There are many different grades of high caliber stainless therefore the knives that are made from the best grades provide the most benefits.
4) Forged, not stamped. I will not get too technical within the differences between forged and stamped knives apart from to say that stamped knives are simply stamped out of a thin piece of metal, just like the way cookies are remove from dough. Forged knives are handcrafted and much more durable and powerful in every way. Forged knives are vastly superior to stamped knives.
The best knife sets are not hard to choose if you know what to look for.
Need to Read What Consumers Are Saying About “ what is the best knife set to buy”?
Read client reports, complaints, and endorsements on top Kitchen Knife Sets
Find out about the most effective selling knife sets out there today.